So, I have a new website, and new blog so I thought maybe I should add some new content and have you get to know me a little better. Everyone has quirks, so I thought I would share some of mine. Don't judge!
- If you read a few posts back you know that I suffer from anxiety. It's the worst and I hate it and at any given moment I could be worrying about something really stupid or something really big. Funny story though, when I had my son Owen, the hospital made all new parents watch a video on shaken baby syndrome, and then you had to sign a waiver saying you had watched it before they would discharge you from the hospital. So, there I am in the bed with my newborn baby on my chest, and something made me laugh, and I mean I started to laugh hysterically. And I looked down and see my new precious baby boy's head bounce furiously up and down on my chest. You can see where this is going right? Yes, I asked the pediatrician if laughing with my son sleeping on my chest could give him shaken baby syndrome. She was so kind and didn't laugh in my face and kindly said "NO sweetie, he will be fine." So yeah, those are the types of things I worry about lol.
- I use about 3-5 napkins with every meal. One for my lap, one or two for my hands and another for my face. Maybe it is because I am a messy eater? I mean as I typed this I dropped raspberry jam on my shorts, I don't know what it is, but I like I a lot of napkins.
- I am very sensitive, but I don't cry easily, especially when watching tv or movies. My mom says I have ice-water in my veins. I will say that Grey's Anatomy makes me cry most episodes, damn that Shonda Rhimes!
- Speaking of being sensitive, I am also what my husband likes to call "passionate" about things. I will fight to the death if I know I am right and I have been shushed at restaurants when telling a story or recalling an incident that really pissed me off. I know people can be put off by this, and I'm sorry, I just have a lot of passion lol.
- I hate crowds, which makes me not like going to places where large crowds gather, such as but not limited to: parade, firework displays, fairs, sporting events, etc.